Farewell, Mmametlhake!


I know I promised that this post would be about my plans post-corps but those plans are still in development so you'll just have to wait. In the meantime, here are some pictures from my farewell parties! (seems like a fair trade to me)

(Today) Friday, 31 March was my last day in Mmametlhake and to celebrate/mourn, I had farewell parties at both my org and the creche.

I promise (like, actually) to update ya'll in more detail super soon! For now, I'll tell you that I officially end my Peace Corps service next Wednesday, 5 April and I'll be in the States from 12 April - 22 May. 

Ugh... so vague... I know, I'm the worst!

Staff of the Mmametlhake Family Care Centre.

Baking cakes for the party!


Is that an STL Cards shirt I see?!

Farewell at the creche!

Amazing creche teachers!





I really, really do.



The World Map we finished painting in the nick of time!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Health in the Peace Corps

4 Activities in Port Elizabeth (& St. Francis)

Party Like A South African // Tombstone Unveiling